Are your energy bills abnormally high? Are you tired of cold showers? Turn to Tom Martin Plumbing in Oakland, CA today. You could be suffering from poor water heater performance and need a new system installed. When you make an appointment with one of our highly experienced plumbers, we’ll diagnose your system’s problems and offer you competitive prices on a new one. We’ll work within your budget and offer you a free consultation.
Clear signs that your water heater is going out:
- Your water heater is more than 10 years old
- There’s rusty water coming from your water heater
- You hear rumbling noises from your system
- There’s water leaking around your heater
Don’t ignore the clear signs and live with a bad water heater. Contact Tom Martin Plumbing today and we’ll professionally install a brand-new system.
3 reasons to replace your water heater
You don’t have to put up with a water heater that doesn’t meet your needs. There are plenty of water heaters out there that can produce the hot water you want, when you want it, while using fewer resources. Here are a few reasons to upgrade your water heater.
1. Upgrade to a heater with a larger capacity
2. Replace your water heater with a more efficient model
3. Install a new water heater before your dated one fails
Consult Tom Martin Plumbing about your hot water needs, and we’ll install a better water heater in your Oakland, CA home.